E-Commerce Operations Manager (w/m/d). Bilingual Deutsch/Englisch. Full time
Wir akzeptieren Bewerbungen auf Deutsch als auch auf Englisch, solange Sie unsere Sprachkenntnisse erfüllen.
We will only contact applicants who are fluent in English and German, who are German native speakers or their written & spoken German is business fluent (excellent).
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online (don't forget a cover letter please!) addressed to email@example.com, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
- Job title: E-Commerce Operations Manager
- Location: Berlin
Kindoh was established in 2016 and is a fast-growing South Korean consumer goods company with the mission to supply families with the highest quality products. We are dedicated to safety, high quality raw materials and natural ingredients.
We are driven by emotional love. To our babies, to the nature, to life. As parents, we consider trust as luxury. We create products of trust.
We have built our philosophy on values, which give us the comfort of trust: safety, no compromise on product quality, clear and transparent information, reasonable price. That’s true happiness for us.
We share this love and happiness with you!
Our innovative marketing strategy focuses on fairness and transparent communication. Therefore, our brands are a trustworthy partner for families.
Our scope of products includes an exclusive selection of premium baby diapers and wipes, natural cosmetics for babies and adults, as well as quality personal hygiene items.
After two years of a rapid success story selling our premium -Made in Germany- diapers in South Korea, Kindoh DE was established in Germany and the headquarter was moved to Basel in Switzerland to expand globally. We operate in Germany, South Korea and China and plan to expand in several other markets across Europe and Asia.
In order to further our growth in online trading, we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are seeking for an outstanding and passionate E-Commerce Operations Manager to join our staff, based in Berlin.
- Strategic expansion and continuous optimization of our Online Shop (Shopify Store)
- Ongoing development of our online shop with focus on usability, content management, user experience, conversion rate, analytics.
- Gradually increasing online sales by creating sales and promotion plans
- Maintaining and updating content of our online shops
- Creation of Newsletter Marketing together with content agency and designers
- Cooperation and supervision of agencies that collaborate with us (social media, web development)
- Completed studies in business informatics or business administration with a focus on sales or marketing or comparable training
- Experience in E-Commerce management (knowledge of Shopify is a big plus)
- Very good at keeping a general overviews of all operations
- You have a high level of self-motivation, act result-oriented and successfully drive projects
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What we offer
- A dynamic, financially-stable, agile, start-up environment, short decision-making processes in which everyone contributes to our product and growth
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- International team
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- Competitive salary
- Baby-diapers for free (in case you have kids)
- Team-lunch every second week and team-breakfast every Monday 😊
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Kindoh to transmit and store your information and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Kindoh is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Indem Sie Ihren Lebenslauf und Ihre Bewerbungsinformationen einreichen, ermächtigen Sie Kindoh, Ihre Informationen zu übermitteln und zu speichern und diese Informationen bei Bedarf weiterzugeben, um Ihre Qualifikationen für diese oder andere Stellenangebote zu bewerten.
Als Arbeitgeber für Chancengleichheit behandelt Kindoh alle Bewerbungen gleich und rekrutiert ausschließlich auf der Grundlage von Fähigkeiten und Erfahrung.