SCM Manager (w/m/d). Bilingual Deutsch/Englisch. Full time
Wir akzeptieren Bewerbungen auf Deutsch als auch auf Englisch, solange Sie unsere Sprachkenntnisse erfüllen.
We will only contact applicants who are fluent in English and German, who are German native speakers or their written & spoken German is business fluent (excellent).
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online (don't forget a cover letter please!) addressed to email@example.com, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
- Job title: SCM Manager
- Location: Berlin
Kindoh was established in 2016 and is a fast-growing South Korean consumer goods company with the mission to supply families with the highest quality products. We are dedicated to safety, high quality raw materials and natural ingredients.
We are driven by emotional love. To our babies, to the nature, to life. As parents, we consider trust as luxury. We create products of trust.
We have built our philosophy on values, which give us the comfort of trust: safety, no compromise on product quality, clear and transparent information, reasonable price. That’s true happiness for us.
We share this love and happiness with you!
Our innovative marketing strategy focuses on fairness and transparent communication. Therefore, our brands are a trustworthy partner for families.
Our scope of products includes an exclusive selection of premium baby diapers and wipes, natural cosmetics for babies and adults, as well as quality personal hygiene items.
After two years of a rapid success story selling our premium -Made in Germany- diapers in South Korea, Kindoh DE was established in Germany and the headquarter was moved to Basel in Switzerland to expand globally. We operate in Germany, South Korea and China and plan to expand in several other markets across Europe and Asia.
In order to further our growth in online trading, we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are seeking for an outstanding and passionate E-Commerce Operations Manager to join our staff, based in Berlin.
- Manage overall warehouse activities with 3PL – Standard procedure / Fullfillment process / B2C delivery / Amazon prime preparation
- Manage Logistic cost reduction and closing - Monthly, Quaterly, Yearly
- Customer management for shipment - B2C delivery tracking / B2B delivery management
- Inventory management
- Report inventory projection and maintain minimum inventory
- Create and maintain order parameters to manage the work flow
- Improve physical inventory accuracy - Monthly report
- Work with cross functional team to meet on new product launching and MKT / Sales activities
- Collaborate with SCM & functional teams to ensure that all data and process are accurate and same alignment
- Expanding Business territory to entire EU in terms of logistics
- Coordinate customs clearance with customs broker to ensure timely clearance of imported and exported goods
- Review duty and tax calculation and check
- Understand warehouse operation & people management to improve process efficiency
- Bachelor's degree
- +3 years Supply Chain / Warehouse management experience
- Well knowledge on Amazon / EU
- Good communication skills and MS Office
- High level of self-motivation, act result-oriented and successfully drive projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What we offer
- A dynamic, financially-stable, agile, start-up environment, short decision-making processes in which everyone contributes to our product and growth
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- International team
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- Competitive salary
- Baby-diapers for free (in case you have kids)
- Team-lunch every second week and team-breakfast every Monday 😊
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Kindoh to transmit and store your information and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Kindoh is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Indem Sie Ihren Lebenslauf und Ihre Bewerbungsinformationen einreichen, ermächtigen Sie Kindoh, Ihre Informationen zu übermitteln und zu speichern und diese Informationen bei Bedarf weiterzugeben, um Ihre Qualifikationen für diese oder andere Stellenangebote zu bewerten.
Als Arbeitgeber für Chancengleichheit behandelt Kindoh alle Bewerbungen gleich und rekrutiert ausschließlich auf der Grundlage von Fähigkeiten und Erfahrung.